Help Desk Operator
The Help Desk Operator is responsible for answering client inquiries, providing template and business plan support, and directing clients to the appropriate BIG representatives. The incumbent will provide first-level technical support to prospective and existing customers, as well assisting them with the company website. The Help Desk Operator will report on issues and touch base with customers when the issue has been resolved.
- Certificate or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution in Administration
- 1 – 3 years of work experience in customer service, providing online technical support
- Experience with multiline phone system
- Exceptional MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Experience with video/web conferencing programs, Zoom is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a customer focus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable in new settings and have a willingness to learn and grow with the team
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks in a dynamic workplace
- Answers and transfers calls, promptly greet, and direct clients and visitors
- Provides information and assistance to clients, customers, and answer inquiries to the public
- Responsible for providing first-level technical support
- Assists full template support to clients
- Assists customers and clients with online purchasing
- Collects invoices and coordinates monthly payments
- Prepares account receivables and billing invoices for Finance
- Reports on issues and touch base with customers with a resolution
- This position is based in Saskatoon, SK at our corporate office
- This position work schedule will be Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Active team membership, by sharing knowledge and eagerness to learn and grow with peers
- Active in our culture and focused on work in an accurate, efficient, and courteous manner
- Be accountable to your job responsibilities and performance
Why Work at BIG?
At BIG, we have one overarching goal: to support the BIG businesses in this province. We provide the tools, connections and content that will support new and small businesses in their fiscal growth and for the businesses where money is not the problem. We provide the content, coaching and connections to help them reconnect and grow their culture.
Our Total Rewards Incentives:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Paid Vacation starting at 3 weeks
- Group Benefits Plan
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits including paid Sick Days and Personal Days
- Educational Assistance Programs to further personal and career development
It all starts with our team at BIG, our culture is very important to us, and we take pride in the culture that we create together! We welcome those who want to work in an environment that supports and pushes each other to grow through our challenges with honest conversations.